Organisatie- en afdelingomschrijving
As an organisation, Brussels International Trade Mart (B.I.T.M.) manages 2 different concepts: Trade Mart Brussels and the Buro & Design Center. These concepts are the result of years of evolution of the economic (retail) landscape.
Each concept has its own characteristics, target groups and objectives. Trade Mart Brussels and the associated Fashion Gardens is the largest experience platform for retail professionals in the Benelux. Shopkeepers join them to find inspiration for the new season and buy collections from thousands of brands in fashion, accessories, shoes, interior and much more. The Buro & Design Center has become a multifunctional working environment for professional service providers and companies.
Due to their increasing growth and further ambitions they are looking for a Marketing Manager.
As Marketing Manager you are responsible for defining and implementing the (digital) marketing and communication strategy, to optimise traffic and lead generation of retailers towards Trade Mart.
- You prepare the annual marketing plan and budget, in line with the overall business objectives.
- You develop the digital strategy and will constantly monitor, adapt and improve together with your team the digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels.
- You take care of the corporate identity and rebranding to improve the positioning of Trade Mart Brussels.
- You participate in the digital transformation program from a marketing point of view.
- You ensure that the sales and marketing objectives are aligned by working closely with the Business Unit Managers and Sales Teams.
- You set up action plans : promotions, events, marketing campaigns through all channels and execute them together with your team.
- You will mentor and coach team members of the marketing department.
- You maintain an effective internal communications to ensure all stakeholders are kept informed of the marketing initiatives.
- You keep abreast of and share customer and market insights.
- As a member of the Management Team you contribute to the further development of Brussels International Trade Mart.
- In this role you report directly to the CEO.
- Master degree combined with a proven track record of minimum 5 years as Marketing Manager within an Omnichannel and/or Retail environment.
- You are an all-round marketer who can work both strategically and operationally. Experience with digital transformation is a strong asset.
- You have demonstrated experience in traffic and lead generation.
- You have experience in developing marketing plans and budget management.
- You have strong project management and organisation skills.
- You demonstrate strong management skills through natural leadership.
- You like to challenge the status quo and working with multiple stakeholders.
- You are hands-on, no-nonsense, creative and stress-resistant, with a go-getter and entrepreneurial mind-set.
- You have strong interpersonal and analytical skills.
- A good level of Dutch, French and English is required.
Our client offers an attractive salary package including bonus, company car and fuel card, work essentials such as cell phone, laptop, insurances etc.
They offer you the chance to join a strong, solid and dynamic company with room for further personal development and growth.
Alexander Van Crombrugge
30527+Toon meer informatie