Organisatie- en afdelingomschrijving
Sumitomo Chemical is one of the world’s leading chemical manufacturers, conducting business in five sectors – petrochemical, energy & functional materials, IT-related chemicals, health & crop sciences, and pharmaceuticals.
Through the global network of around 31.000 employees, the company provides worldwide support to a wide variety of industries. Sumitomo Chemical Europe has its headquarters in Machelen (Belgium), and markets a variety of chemicals throughout Europe.
The Animal Nutrition Department (Health & Crop Science Sector) is active in promoting Methionine in the feed additives market in EMEA.
Over the last years they have expanded their production capacity for Methionine to meet the increasing European market demand. To support their sales activities we are currently recruiting a Sales Manager EMEA.
- You will maintain, expand and develop long-term relationships in new and existing markets
- In close collaboration with your team (3 FTE’s) you will be responsible for consolidating and managing contracts with EMEA Customers
- You will ensure a solid internal buy-in with different internal departments and – clients to assure a solid process (e.g. logistics in order to optimize the supply chain)
- You will service existing clients and markets, and also explore and develop new markets in order to achieve the established targets in terms of volume
- You will respond to inquiries from customers, give the needed support & advice and provide them with quality solutions in order to guarantee long term relationships
- You will represent SCE at Exhibitions and Network Events across EMEA.
- You assure an accurate market knowledge, keeping a close follow up on its evolution and development
- You will communicate and collaborate closely with the HQ in Japan (Sales, Production, Logistics) which will provide you with the necessary support and strategic input
- You will be based at the EU HQ in Machelen and are flexible towards traveling (around 30% of your time)
- You have a bachelor’s or Master ‘s Degree (Chemical/Bio-Engineering or a commercial major)
- You have a solid commercial experience (min 5 years), preferably within the chemical, feed, or food additives industry
- You are used to working in an industrial Environment with a strong International mindset and focus
- You are fluent in English and in at least one other EU Language. Knowledge of Dutch, French, German, or any other EU language is an asset.
- You are passionate about Sumitomo’s products, flexible towards travel and willing to find the best solutions for your client.
- You are a strong team player
- You are open-minded and flexible towards different cultures and mentalities
- Your commercial attitude and excellent communications and interpersonal skills help you in developing long term partnerships
- Your enthusiasm and strong negotiation skills make you a credible and solid partner for both clients and colleagues
Sumitomo Chemical Europe offers you the chance to work in a World Leading and stable company with international exposure and a high quality product range.A professional organization where autonomy, initiative and adaptability are recognized and stimulated.
A role with a broad variety of responsibilities in terms of tasks, cultures, projects, clients and applications.
Take the chance and join a healthy and growing business, with headquarters that fully invest in the development of its activities and its people. Sumitomo offers a state of the art salary package including company car, extra-legal benefits, bonus and a solid work-life balance.
Stephanie Brughmans - firstname.lastname@example.org - 03 259 29 07
31354+Toon meer informatie