Organisatie- en afdelingomschrijving
Our client is an International market leader within the FMCG - market.
To further support their strategic growth ambitions we are currently recruiting an experienced Purchasing Manager.
- You will be responsible for the entire purchasing portfolio with a yearly spend of approx. 50-70 mio €. Your main focus will be on the raw materials (both commodities as well as special ingredients), packaging and capex. You will also focus on indirect spend activities such as Fleet, Insurances, MRO, Human Resources, Logistics, Services….
- You will identify the lowest TCO by taking into account costs, delivery performance, flexibility, quality improvement, risk management, sustainability… and strive for continuous improvement.
- You will conclude framework contracts, including service level agreements, on which you will continuously manage and leverage your suppliers striving for the optimum balance between the TCO and performance e.g.: delivery reliability, contract utilization, pricing and cost follow up, sustainability,…
- You assure a solid buy-in with both your suppliers as well as your internal clients (Marketing, Quality, R&D, Logistics, Production, Finance, Legal…) aiming for a solid partnership. You will support and participate in all purchasing processes striving for early involvement in order to support the business strategy both towards existing product development (EPD) and new product development (NPD).
- You will provide benchmark information and keep abreast on market tendencies & changes. You will proactively search for new suppliers or initiatives in order to find new business opportunities from a procurement perspective.
- You will report directly to the Operations Director.
- You obtained a master degree and have a strong technical affinity.
- NEVI or VIB/PI I-2 qualifications are and advantage.
- You gained a strong purchasing experience within a production site within the FMCG or Food processing industry.
- A proven track record within raw materials sourcing is mandatory. Capex, Indirect Spend/Genex and packaging materials experience are a plus.
- You are a strong negotiator skilled in procuring solid contracts. You master the market dynamics.
- You are an excellent relationship builder and have a flexible working mentality.
- You are able to manage your purchasing activities on a strategic, tactical and operational manner and support your internal clients accordingly.
- You have experience with different E-sourcing platforms.
- You gained a strong experience in setting up and implementing a strategic purchasing plan.
- You are fluent in English combined with a solid knowledge of Dutch or French.
- You love and are experienced in process optimizations and are able to analyze information, take initiatives and make decisions.
- Strategic & analytical mindset, out of the box thinker, hands-on, accurate, reliable and a real team-player.
- Flexibility towards travel related to supplier meetings or audits can be required.
Our client offers an interesting salary package, including company car and benefits package next to a challenging role within a solid working environment. Personal growth is stimulated.
31408+Toon meer informatie