Organisatie- en afdelingomschrijving
Our client is a solid market leader within the FMCG Industry . To further develop their ICT department we are currently recruiting an experienced SAP Application Manager for their headquarters based in Brussels.
- The SAP application Manager will play a key-role within the further professionalisation of the ICT Department combining project management (60%) with a solid day 2 day SAP Support Engineering responsibility (40%).
- You will focus on delivering projects on schedule and within budget, while satisfying agreed business requirements and specifications within the scope of the project.
- You will increase the usage and effectiveness of SAP by introducing a proactive approach and the deployment of a Key user SAP Business Partner structure, facilitating business process improvements and discussion with the stakeholders.You will mainly focus on the PP/WM and SD modules.
- You will deliver SAP projects such as new functionalities, upgrades, and roll-outs/new implementations .
- You will keep your knowledge up to date within the latest developments: SAP Industry Best Practices & SAP ERP Products and technologies and will be responsible for the SAP/4Hana project.
- Within this role you will report directly to the ICT & Applications Manager.
- Bachelor or Master Degree
- Minimum 5-8 years of relevant experience within SAP application management
- Experience within a fast moving production environment with the SAP Modules PP/WM and SD, Experience with S4/Hana is an asset.
- Fluent in Dutch and English, French is a plus
- Flexible and pro-active approach providiving realistic business solutions by combining functional, technical and strong communication skills in order to translate the business requirments into new applications
- Work in a structured approach
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills ( able to compile, synthesise and present facts clearly)
- Hands-on approach and going the extra mile to get things done. Problem solving Attitude with a strong leadership focus.
- Stress resistant and able to cope with continuously changing situations
Our client offers an interesting challenge within an International setting with room for autonomy and repsonsability, short decision lines and room for growth and personal development.
They offer an interesting salary package including benefits package, company car and bonus.
You will work from their premises in Brussels with possiblity and flexibility concerning home office and flex hours in order to grant a solid work-life balance
31481+Toon meer informatie