Organisatie- en afdelingomschrijving
Neuhaus NV is a profitable growing Belgian company with several traditional chocolatier brands.
From their head office and atelier located in Vlezenbeek (Anderlecht), they are active around the world. With different brands like Neuhaus, Jeff de Bruges and Corné Port-Royal, the company generates a turnover of more than 90 million euros and employs about 500 people.
High quality chocolate products, craftsmanship and living the chocolate experience are the keywords of their success.
Due to their increasing growth and further ambitions they created a new role for a Packaging Engineer.
The Packaging Engineer will have a cross-functional and coordinating role, for all Neuhaus Brands, related to the development of new packaging due to product innovations and improvements in the existing packaging portfolio.
- You are considered as the Packaging Expert within the company.
- You give support by converting and translating the ideas of the marketing department into feasible, innovative and sustainable packaging solutions. You will take into account trends, design, legislation, sustainability, production feasibility & efficiency, materials and the total cost of ownership (TCO).
- You interact strongly with your internal peers and stakeholders from marketing, purchasing, operations… and assure a solid buy-in.
- You are responsible for the optimization and standardization of the packaging portfolio and will define all packaging specifications.
- You will align changes or new packaging innovations within your internal and external (co)-packing network.
- You provide advice concerning all possible packaging issues and offer support concerning structural causes related to packaging, processes and/or machinery.
- You will ensure a more sustainable packaging portfolio, whilst retaining the look & feel of a Luxury A-brand, and fulfilling the customers’ needs and expectations.
- You keep abreast on innovative market tendencies and developments towards materials and processes and share this information with your stakeholders, taking into account the long term strategy of the company.
- You maintain a solid and close relationship with the Engineering department concerning the implementation of new production machinery.
- You report directly to the Logistics Manager.
- You obtained a relevant Bachelor or Master Degree or equal by experience.
- You have a solid track record within a similar role, preferably within an industrial environment within Food Manufacturing or FMCG, and are a real packaging expert.
- You gained experience with sustainable and green packaging solutions.
- You poses good communication skills and are aware of the importance of good stakeholder management.
- Strong project management experience and skills set.
- You are a result-oriented team player, with a high enthusiasm for innovations and continuous improvement.
- You have an entrepreneurial, problem-solving and “can do”-approach.
- Strong Risk and Quality Assessment mindset.
- Fluency in Dutch, English and French is required.
- You are flexible towards business travel (-20%) of your time.
Neuhaus offers you the chance to become part of a passionate, constantly growing and innovative company with a strong reputation, leading brands and a well thought-out strategy.
Neuhaus offers an attractive salary package including benefits package, bonus and company car. They invest highly in personal development and growth opportunities
28381+Toon meer informatie