Organisatie- en afdelingomschrijving
Our client is an international market leader in its Industry. To further support the growth of their procurement organisation we are currently recruiting a Senior Buyer Indirect Spend - ICT.
You will be part of the General Procurement team with a centralised purchasing scope:
- You will manage all strategic purchasing activities related to the ICT spend (e.g. Software/Hardware and Consultancy) for multiple sites.
- You are responsible for the entire tender management cycle (RFI/RFQ/RFP) where you will interact with your internal client and the legal department in every stage of the proc
- You will act as a SPOQ for the different ICT- departments assuring a solid interaction in order to assure a clear vision of their strategic purchasing needs and the expected service delivery.
- You will identify the lowest TCO by taking into account costs, delivery performance, flexibility, quality improvement, risk management, sustainability… and strive for continuous improvement through the necessary spend analysis.
- You ensure a solid contract management and KPI monitoring.
- You will manage and leverage your suppliers on continuous basis striving for the best possible collaboration and performance e.g.: delivery reliability, contract utilization, pricing and cost follow up and integrate yearly evaluations.
- You assure a solid buy-in with both your suppliers as well as your internal clients aiming for a solid partnership. You will support and participate where needed.
- You will provide benchmark information and keep abreast on market tendencies & changes.
- You will report directly to the procurement director and will be part of a solid and experienced of team procurement professionals.
- You obtained a bachelor or master degree and have a strong technical affinity.
- NEVI or VIB/PI I-2 qualifications are and advantage.
- You gained a strong purchasing experience within indirect spend/general expenses and/or ICT. A minimum sourcing experience in the field of ICT is mandatory (Software/Hardware and/or Consultancy).
- You are a strong negotiator skilled in procuring solid contracts. You master the market dynamics.
- You have experience with different E-sourcing platforms.
- You are fluent in Dutch and English. A solid knowledge of French is an advantage.
- You love and are experienced in process optimizations and are able to analyse information, assure spend analyses, take initiatives and make decisions.
- You are an excellent relationship builder, securing in- and external buy-in, and have a flexible working mentality.
- Strategic & analytical mindset, out of the box thinker, diplomatic, hands-on, accurate, reliable and a real team-player.
- You will work mainly from the headquarters but can be flexible since you will support in a multi-site environment.
Our client offers an interesting salary package, including company car and benefits package next to a challenging role within a solid working environment. Personal growth is stimulated.
31081+Toon meer informatie