Organisatie- en afdelingomschrijving
Sumitomo Chemical is one of the world’s leading chemical manufacturers, conducting business in five sectors – petrochemical, energy & functional materials, IT-related chemicals, health & crop sciences, and pharmaceuticals.
Through the global network of around 31.000 employees, the company provides worldwide support to a wide variety of industries. Sumitomo Chemical Europe has its headquarters in Machelen (Belgium), and markets a variety of chemicals throughout Europe.
The IT – related Chemicals Sector of Sumitomo Chemicals supplies a wide range of products that support ICT-related industries, including optical films for liquid crystal displays (LCD), color resists, photoresists and high-purity chemicals used in the semiconductor manufacturing process and materials for lithium-ion secondary batteries. SCE’s main IT chemical-related products are: photoresist, color resist, aluminum sputtering target, GaN epitaxial wafers and high-purity wet chemicals.
To meet their further growth and development ambitions we are currently recruiting a Sales Manager Semiconductor Process Chemicals
- You will maintain, expand and develop long-term relationships in new and existing markets
- You will service clients in order to achieve the targeted sales within the portfolio of Semiconductor Process Chemicals
- You establish collaborations with technical consortia and high-end semiconductor equipment manufacturers
- You will respond to inquiries from customers, translate them internally and give the needed support & advice by providing your customers with quality solutions in order to guarantee long term relationships
- You will ensure a global internal buy-in with all relevant customers’ stakeholders (Engineering, QA, Legal, Procurement,…) to assure a solid business process
- You will take on an overall coordinating role for local and global accounts with decision making center in Europe and will supervise all aspects of Quality Assurance (quality agreement specifications, qualifications etc.)
- You are able to organize the logistic activities for your portfolio taking into account leadtimes and shelflives and assure a cost-efficient supply chain within the challenges of a cold chain environment
- You will represent SCE at exhibitions and network events
- You assure an accurate market knowledge, keeping a close follow up on its evolution and development
- You will communicate and collaborate closely with the HQ in Japan, which will provide you with the necessary technical support and input
- You will be based in the EU HQ in Machelen and are flexible towards traveling
- You will report directly to the Business Unit IT-related Chemicals
- You have a bachelor’s or master’s degree (commercial engineering or a commercial major)
- You have a solid commercial experience (min. 5 - 8 years) within the Chemical or Semiconductor business with a strong quality assurance and quality control environment. Other industry experience can be of interest if gained within a highly regulated and customized production environment.
- You have a technical affinity and can quickly master/understand all technical aspects of the business
- You are used to working in an industrial (customized product) environment with a strong international mindset and focus
- Your commercial attitude and excellent communication and interpersonal skills help you in developing long term partnerships
- You are a real team player and your enthusiasm and helicopter view make you a credible and solid partner for both clients and colleagues all over the world
- You are open-minded and flexible towards different cultures and mentalities
- You are flexible towards regular international travel
- You are fluent in English, Dutch and/or French
Sumitomo Chemical Europe offers you the chance to work in a world leading and stable company with international exposure and a high quality product range.
A professional organization where autonomy, initiative and adaptability are recognized and stimulated.
A role with a broad variety of responsibilities in terms of tasks, cultures, projects, clients and applications.
Take the chance and join a division in full expansion and headquarters that fully invest in the development of its activities and its people.
Sumitomo offers a state of the art salary package including company car, extra-legal benefits, bonus and a solid work-life balance.
Stephanie Brughmans - email@example.com - 03 259 29 07
31279+Toon meer informatie